Thursday, October 13, 2005

Holy blisters Bat Man!

Tomorrow is the first day of the Susan G Komen 3 day breast cancer walk and I am not ready.

Now I have said that the last 3 times I have walked 60 miles but this time I really mean it...This is going to suck out loud!

I have to be up for the walk in 12 hours and I am not packed yet and I'm not real concerned. If I play my cards right I'll get heat stroke and can ride in the back of an ambulance and probably meet my Irish Catholic Doctor husband at the hospital...a girl can dream.

Just my luck I'll wear a hat and drink enough water and be just fine. Every year I do manage to tear a ligament in my left ankle, it's more annoying than anything else. When you are such a finely tuned athlete as myself you can bounce back from such things rather quickly.

There are 6,000 people signed up for this thing and I know they will all want to use the same port-a-potty the same time I do.

Stupid breast cancer, stupid 60 miles, stupid port-a-potty.
At least I have a winning attitude!