Monday, July 11, 2005

3,2,1, Blast Off

In 3 days I will be in my sister's SUV with her and my nephews driving to Portland Oregon.
I did the math and that's 1074.6 miles.
Approximate Travel Time: 16 hours 31 min
Approximate time until nephews try to kill each other: 20 minutes 32 seconds.
I have a rosary and Holy water to sprinkle on them so I should be OK. Please let me know if I can pick you up anything in Portland, no sales tax ya know! My Notre Dame Squirrel movie is almost done, still working out some kinks, who knew it would be so hard to get the squirrels to give each other high fives. The stunt squirrel union has all sorts of rules and hoops you have to jumps through (no pun intended).
We went to the beach today but I didn't surf it was cold and cloudy and I had more fun watching my nephews boogie board in three inches of water.