Saturday, September 29, 2007
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
- The act or process of assimilating.
- The state of being assimilated.
- Physiology. The conversion of nutriments into living tissue; constructive metabolism.
- Linguistics. The process by which a sound is modified so that it becomes similar or identical to an adjacent or nearby sound. For example, the prefix in- becomes im- in impossible by assimilation to the labial p of possible.
- The process whereby a minority group gradually adopts the customs and attitudes of the prevailing culture.
Posted by DASJEWD at 4:31 PM
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
Posted by DASJEWD at 5:12 PM
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Courtney is returning to Ireland with me in search of her real father who she thinks is a leprechaun. The real Courtney is being held hostage in Louisiana by second graders who are slowly killing her by breaking down her immune system with their snot and not washing their hands...ever.
Posted by DASJEWD at 3:24 AM
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Friday, September 07, 2007
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I am cold smiling to myself because I am stealing a Germans Wireless signal and that makes everything on Blogger in German. I hate that I can't take naps, so for now I will continue to stare at Gunther as he tries the get his signal back.
I bought the new Mother Teresa book, "Come Be My Light" and so far it is awesome, in a dark way that only me and MT get.
I'm gonna walk now cause I can't run in Germany on the first day...that would be overkill.
Posted by DASJEWD at 7:12 AM