Monday, August 08, 2005

I am Slow.

So I think I may be a little slow, ok I might be considered functionally retarded in some states. I cannot pack a suitcase! I usually pack way too much and when I get to my destination have nothing that I need. Look at me, I'm in Hawaii and all I packed was sweaters! For the past three days our Family Room has been ground zero for my packing. I start to pack but then find something shiny that distracts me and all of a sudden it's four hours later and I have my Sesame Street Disco 8-tracks and a slinky in my suitcase. See what I was talking about earlier about being slow? Usually what ends up happening is my mom has to talk me though it, "Jewd, do you really think you will need this ski pole while you are in Germany?" She is the voice of reason. But that's my problem, I just might just need a ski pole in Germany and they I'll be up the creek without a pole. I'm pretty sure I can take out my 2 iron out of my suitcase because who am I fooling, I can't hit a 2 iron!