Friday, June 09, 2006

Prairie Home Companion Flick


After a morning at the dentist, and afternoon getting my stitches out, I topped off the day by seeing 'A Prairie Home Companion';

1 out of 3 aint bad.

The movie was great and of course I was the youngest in the packed theatre by 60 years but that just proves how cool I am once again.

If you have any taste what so ever go see this movie, but don't do it for me, do it cause you want to be popular. Everybody will be talking about this movie after I tell them about it. It has all sorts of cool people in it:Woody Harrelson, Tommy Lee Jones, Lindsay Lohan (she's cool because she was in a Herbie movie), Kevin Kline, Meryl Streep,Lilly Tomlin not to mention my favorite author and radio geek who wrote the screen play and stars in it, Garrison Keillor. Even my friend Thomas who took said photo up above is in the movie, he really steals the scene as his portrayal as a Asst. Technical Director/Transmission Engineer moonlighting as a stage hand.

All in all it sure did beat the stitches.