Sunday, January 07, 2007

Aye Judy Bird!


9 more hours in Scotland then it's off for a week of shows in Germany.
Ah Germany, finally a place where I can understand the English!

I've learned loads of Scottish phrases, like:
There's a buncha NEDS.
Geis yer Jacket.
Nice Car Mate, out.

I also learned that the Scottish don't like to stand during mass, they like the kneelers, it only took me a few times before I wasn't the only one standing other than the Priest. Ah and wee Alec, he'll be Pope before we know it, they grow up so fast.

They are lovely people here, I know because they feed me and gave me shelter and helped develop a hot toddy problem. Also at anytime during my time here they could have dropped me off at the side of the road and I would have been lost forever...Judy who?

Cheers (not Sam Malone kind, the other kind)