Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Went to Walmart Today

I think I know 4 out of the 5 people in this photo...I have a new thing I do...I go to Walmart. It started in Louisiana just cause I love watching people, especially in Walmart and double in Louisiana. And now that I'm back home I had a bit of an itch today and boy if I didn't scratch it at the Oceanside Walamrt...was it as good as said Houma, or Covington Walmart? NO! Did it smell the same? YES! How do they get all Walmart stores (and Target Stores) to smell the same? Hmmmmmm.

I also spilled a chicken burrito in my lap today while driving to my nephews baseball game. It was awesome! It was not a little piece of burrito either but a whole burrito blow out! Down the front of my jeans soaking up into the seat...My whole car not to mention my jeans smelled like a chicken. I looked rather cool walking up to the baseball field, I just pretended it wasn't there. It's pretty much my favorite coping mechanism, that and spending hours in Walmart.

A special shout out to my friend in Scotland who found out that his future pup will be born on Easter Day...oh!