Sunday, August 26, 2007

I stink at International Math As Well As Domestic.

In 9 days I'll be on plane going to Germany.


In 14 days I'll be on a bus in Ireland going from Dublin to Letterkenny.

In 19 days its back to Germany and a quick drive to Italy for a 1/2 marathon and shows in Vicenza

In 28 days it's time to leave Italy and head on over to Brussels, I think a train might be involved in the mix somewhere.

In 32 days I'll be back in good ole Heidelberg, Germany.

In 34 days I'll hit London and in 39 days I'll be back In Germany just in time to fly home to San Diego.

Please remember that I have the math skills of a slow monkey. So not all times are accurate. The accurate part of my story is that it will take me 9 whole days to pack and days and 20 hours to realize I can't bring everything that I thought could fit in my suitcase.