Friday, February 08, 2008

I'm Back!

So, Gmail decided to take me back which means I am now able to log back into this blog which means the 3 people in prison that read this blog and my mom can stop complaining.

Many things have happened in the last 16 days so here is a recap:


My mom gave birth to twins...we aren't telling my dad yet.







Jay Leno took a photo with a cardboard cut out of me.





OK, so really that was it. It seemed like a lot more at the time. Probably because the twins don't let me get much sleep, I just thought there was a lot more. I could have made something up to make it seemed like more happened but that would be cheap and tawdry and one thing I am not is cheap, no wait. One thing I am not is Tawdry because I am very cheap. I really need to get out more. Maybe when I am out I will buy a thesaurus.