Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Highest Compliment

Saturday night in Cleveland, Ohio I received some very positive feedback. A woman came up to me after the show and said the following:

"I really enjoyed your comedy tonight and I need to tell you something and I hope you won't be offended."
Of course, I said "no" out loud but in my head could only imagine how I might have offended her or perhaps let some slur out that my yet to be diagnosed turrets had let fly during my set. But instead was met with these words.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this but tonight you made me laugh so hard, that I peed my pants. And I'm not just saying that and using it as an expression. I peed my pants. Thank you."

I can't make this stuff up.
As a comedian this is right up there with someone laughing so hard that they choke on their beverage and it shoots out their nose. This was truly a show to remember. I was pee your pants funny.

Now, just to clear things up, it's not funny when I pee my pants. Especially after all the money my parents spent on therapy.