1. This man's job is to make sure no one was on the bus who didn't have a ticket. He did the hob well today, and we were pinched. Pinched in the law sense of the word, not the bad way. Not knowing what someone is saying when they are yelling at you helps soften the blow, I understood the word police though, smiling seemed to make him more mad, silly Bus Cop man. Needles to say after a 25 euro fine for both of us being smiled down to just one 25 euro fine we decided Venice was overrated and we could see the sights of Vincenza, which is pretty much spelled and sounds the same as Venice.
2. I almost won the bike race, but then was disqualified for not having a bike. Who knew Italians were such sticklers for rules!
3. I almost tricked Jocelyn into joining a convent by telling her it was Italian Trick or Treat day but she caught on. So in the end the convent lost a prospective nun and no one got any candy.
4. Carbs...this is why we walked the 4 miles home.
5. These dogs were very cute and if I spoke Italian I would have brought them home. Sadly they were in a committed relationship with an elderly woman with a beard...they told me I should look into buying 3 cats.
NOT PICTURED BUT WORTH A MENTION: The restaurant where we picked up a pizza last night hadon their menu a pizza with "finely shredded horse meat". Think about that next time you have a bad day....it won't make your bad day better, if anything it will just help you have a worse day, but just think about it for fun.