Thursday, March 26, 2009

Heidelberg Day One

We made it to Germany a few hours ago. I say we because I brought my body guard along, my mom. I figured if anyone was going to keep me safe in 4 countries in 21 days it was going to be Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris was busy but he suggested my mom.
We are off to get lost in this small German town outside Heidelberg and hopefully make it back by 4pm. We have no phone and mom has no Euros but I have a great sense of direction (from years of training by my parents dropping me off miles from home and letting me find my way back) so we should be fine.
If not, at least we will take pictures of our demise and my sister Amy will make sure they get to Nancy Grace. Also if you come to Germany be sure to log onto http://mail.google.com it's not gmail.com, how American!