Friday, May 15, 2009

Twit

Have you heard of Twitter? It's like the lazy man's blog. You have 140 characters to say something. Doesn't matter what. It could be what your doing, who your stalking, what you just ate, what's trying to eat you, anything. As long as you get it in 140 characters. It's like blogging for the severe A.D.D.

Just look at my last week of "tweets"

  1. Thank you 30 Rock for writing a line for Alan Alda which included "baby" and "chicken". I get you and I appreciate it. I miss MASH.
  2. Horse Doctor!
  3. @darlahickman (Screamed to the tune of Jaws theme) phone call...phone call...phone call, Darla call me, Darla call me, da na na!
  4. @joiafarmer have you tried the McRib?
  5. Catholic Comedy Night With Judy McDonald May 15th, 2009 http://bit.ly/xgmTh Tell your Lutheran friends.
  6. Golfing & If I close my eyes & listen it sounds like the Golden girls are here minus Dorthy.You shouldn't golf with your eyes closed though.
  7. Lost makes my head hurt...than again, so does Sponge Bob.
  8. Hooray for the Foy's and Baby #7! Liam was only 2 weeks late, but in Irish time that's early.
  9. How long am I required to keep my 4th grade free throw champ trophy? If I do get rid of it, how?Sell it to a stalker or save it for a relic?
  10. Baking sheep.
  11. Classic trashy Lifetime movie alert: Mother, May I Sleep With Danger.
  12. Red Bull Air Races.
  13. I love having shows that follow "tea and then dinner". It's my version of a salary bonus.
  14. @toddlemieux Do you do windows
  15. Hope I can live up to my new Pergo lifestyle.
  16. @popplemusic did it twice, it's been up on youtube for like 5 weeks.
  17. I'm officially turning into my mom. On my run I asked a dog if he got a haircut. It has begun.
  18. "Did you know a rattlesnake can bite you 5 hours after you cut its head off?" - I learn so much when I golf with the Nifty Niners.
Clearly you can see that I had a full and rich week. Although you might not know what have of then mean, I do and can look back at them when questioned on my whereabouts if anyone ever asks.
And the beauty of it is this saves my stalkers tons of man hours! I'm looking out for those who stare at me through binoculars while parked outside my house in an ice cream truck.