Friday, February 18, 2011

My Glass is Half Full and Totally on the House

Because of a 2 hour maintenance delay which had me sitting on the run way in San Diego I missed my flight to Norfolk, Virginia where I have a show Saturday night at 5pm.  I landed in Houston at 7:20pm and my flight to Norfolk took off oddly enough at 7:20pm and for some strange reason they didn't hold the plane for me.  So I am forced to spend the night in Houston and take a early flight to Charlotte and then on to Norfolk having me arrive just a few hours before my show.  Am I mad? NO WAY! Do you know why? Because I got to Houston and Big Ennie Hickman rode out to the airport to pick me up and we gathered his lovely wife Darla from a dance hall and we had office chair rides in the street...so no, I'm not mad. 
I'm happy that Jesus takes care of people who love racing office chairs!  I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.