Tuesday, September 20, 2005

That Just Aint Right

I have always said that running is wrong and I stand by my statement. I saw a man today that reminded me why I have such strong feelings against running.
This poor man ran by me on the beach today with such a look of pain that I had to laugh out loud. Now I know this was not the most Christian thing to do but he was in obvious pain, not because of any physical ailment but because that boy was just plain out of shape!
{This part is just for the running man}

Maybe start with a brisk walk Skippy... or a bike ride, but for the love of all that is holy don't start with a full on run! That's how people like you drop dead and people like me feel bad for making fun of them the day before. Or even worse what if you would have collapsed right in front of me? I would have had to give you CPR and as you were coming back to life our eyes would have locked and you would have fallen madly in love with me and proposed right there on the spot. I would have had to have said yes because I am a sucker for people in cardiac arrest.

So stop running unless you are prepared to suffer it's many consequences.