Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pumpkin flu

It's fall here in San Diego. The chill of an afternoon under 70 degrees has us all running to put on a sweater and make some hot apple cider to drink by the fire. Just wait till next month when the nights can turn bitterly cold and get down into the (gasp) 50's!

Tomorrow night after a show in Oceanside I'll take a red-eye to Atlanta for NCYC. I get into Atlanta at 5:30am or 3:30 San Diego time, oh no, is that day light savings night? No that's Saturday night. People in Hawaii in Arizona never have to worry about day light savings, I bet they feel jipped.

I am looking forward to Georgia because I watched a lot of Designing Women growing up. I'll look for Susan Sugarbaker and her sister Julia, I wonder if they still have a interior design firm?

On a sad note, my pumpkin has the stomach flu.