Thursday, November 17, 2005

My Transversus Abdominus Hurts


Don't make me laugh and watch out if I have to sneeze because I pulled a stomach muscle.
OUCH! I am pretty tough, I can take a pitch in the head to get on base if I have too.
I have broken vertebrae in my back twice.
I have ruptured my ear drum.
I have taken a bullet just like 50 cent, oh no wait, that wasn't me I'm thinking of a Lifetime movie.
All those things, a walk in the park compared to this stomach muscle thing, did I mention it hurts like a mother?!?
It happened yesterday when I was practicing my tennis serves. I served about two bucket of balls and then I must have tried to put a little bit too much mustard on my serve cause all I remember is that I felt and heard a rip. Now I'm no doctor (only need three more credits though, maybe I should look into that again) but I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing when you hear things on your body rip.
It actually doesn't feel that bad if I push in the muscle while I laugh but it does look rather awkward.