Monday, November 07, 2005

Vote

Tomorrow I have to vote. Some people say, "I get to vote", but I save that for Church.
I say, "I get to go to Church. "It's a Holy Day of opportunity." I wonder if Puff Daddy still says, "vote or die". That was his big thing last time when we voted for President. Probably Puffy doesn't really care too much for state and local government. Silly Puffy. Arnold called our house 2 nights ago and left us a message on the answer machine telling us how he thought we should vote. See, if Arnold said, "Vote or Die" I would be more inclined to because I have seen him in numerous movies and know he has the capacity to kill, with his shirt off I might add. I would not like to see him vote with his shirt off though cause he's not as solid as he once was. It's like seeing your uncle at a 4th of July party playing pool volleyball. When you see him in his regular clothes not so bad, but jumping up out of the water to spike the ball in his trunks is a whole different story. Clothes hide flab, which is why I'm glad we have them.

Vote yes on 234b to keep clothes on our Governor!