Sunday, October 01, 2006

Birthday Registry

I was thinking about all my friends who are getting married or having babies and how you go to a shower or reception and we always have a gift in hand. How did we know what they wanted? They registered at a store. It's 17 days until I have another one of those birthdays and it got me thinking, why aren't there birthday registries? If your going to get a present for your friend or family member wouldn't it make you feel better knowing it was something they really wanted? That's why the birthday registry is a good idea, I don't look rude telling you what I want and you spend your hard earned money on something that will be cherished instead of re-gifted. Of course we all know that it's the thought that counts, but really, if I get one more Faberge Egg, I'll just scream.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/1A8JJ4MNAV4K9
- Thank you Amazon