Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random Picture #4456 From Europe That I Wasn't Ready to Share Untill Now

Date taken: Saturday, September 29, 2007

Location:
Coffee Shop at the London Stansted Airport

Wha's A Happening: I sat down with this random couple (who happen to be English) while waiting for my ride and starting talking to them like they were my long lost parents who had sent me away to boarding school in America and now I was returning and it was going to be awkward for them to explain me to their friends after all these years.

Why you should care: They played along with me and didn't try to rob me or convert me to the Church of England.

No, I mean really, does anyone really read this blog other than your parents and your 3 friends (2 who are imaginary)? Well, you are reading it...Hi mom, I'm fake engaged!

Thank you for letting me share, that was extremely difficult, but I feel much better now.