Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bad Dog!


Today as I was pulling my wash out of the machine to throw into the dryer something fell to the ground. At first I thought it was a bug but on closer investigation I saw that it was a small foot. In most houses that would seem weird but right away I knew who's "Left Foot" (ha ha) it was. Fadda Mark doll! I ran to wear I keep my menagerie of dolls I travel with and take awkward photo's of around the world and sure enough he was missing a foot and if that wasn't bad enough, the original doll that started it all, Courtney's hand had been bitten off!
After wrongly accusing my mom blame fell squarely on Chewie's haunches. Since he must have done it sometime this week when my revolving suitcase was on the floor I could hardly get mad at him. But I do feel bad for the dolls. I hope they are not ostracized for being different. If anything I hope they can learn from this experience and perhaps one day give a talk to thousands, maybe at NCYC on, overcoming having one of your limbs being eaten by a yellow lab.
We can only hope.