Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Things I learned on a Run

1. Enya and Norah Jones do not belong in one's ipod while running. They make you run slower. I bet Enya and Norah can't even sing to themselves while they run because it would slow them down. I wonder if they hang out and do stroller strides together.

2. Horses who like to be pet never hang out by the fence. The horses that do hang out by the fence are the dumb ones who can't tell the difference between a finger and a carrot.

3. While picking up your dogs "business" is required in the county park where I run apparently picking up after a horse is not. I suppose those would be some pretty big baggies you would have to carry around.

4. Coyotes eat something orange in their diet and no one owns them except God so their business is also everywhere in the park. You can't fine God. You can try to sue Him but His lawyer is really good.

5. Running is dumb.

6. I run a slow 5 miles because there are giant hills by my house. Although I run fast down them in the beginning of the run by the end of the run Enya comes over my ipod and it's all I can do just to walk up them and get my finger bitten my a rabid horse.