Thursday, May 08, 2008

Eye Don't Believe It

This is my eye 2 days after I had surgery to take out a Russian spacecraft or something. Anyway, anyone can see that I was either part of some gang initiation or have some sort of horrible malpractice lawsuit pending. Anyone except the two different people who after hanging out with me for a few hours were very polite and never asked about my eye and later told me they just thought I messed up while putting on my make up.
Really?
Do people think I am that inept? Yep, that's right, I only put on my deep purple and blue eyeshadow and blue stitches on one eye. Gosh am I silly. I guess those self esteem classes I took online were a waste of no money. Well, there's always plan B. Plan B consists of eating fun sized butterfingers until they run out. That's it.