Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Latino Love

While in Florida I hung out with some great people.  And these greaet people introduced me to some great things, mostly things they eat and drink.

Being from California, most of my friends who are not Irish or German are Mexicans.  So my new buddies in Florida had to let me know that Cuban food should be on my list of things I ingest on a regular basis for a happier life. 


The best part of the trip was my reintroduction to Cuban coffee.  I saw people handing out little shot glasses and I had to investigate.  Cuban coffee is made with 56 parts sugar and the rest parts love...and some other stuff that puts hair on your chest.  Oh my goodness.  Needless to say, I ran home from Miami and beat my plane I was scheduled to fly on.


Sometimes the best part of my job is not the actual time on stage but the people and the experiences I have before and after I even touch the microphone. Thank you Jesus for the coolest job ever...and for Cuban coffee.