Wednesday, April 06, 2005

That's shocking

I am back from Colorado and am very glad because there was so much static electricity in the air that I was get shocked every time I touched anything.
I'm serious; I was getting shocked when I picked up paper! It was worse than the scenes from "Office Space" when the guy would open the door to go into the office and get shocked every time. Once, I even saw a giant blue spark when I put my key into the door.
I HATE GETTING SHOCKED!
I don't mind getting a shock by finding out that my dog can talk or that Elvis is still alive and owns a White Castle in Minnesota; but I can't stand the other kind of shock. Every time it would happen I would scream like a little girl and jump back. The people I was with were shocked by my behavior at first, and then shock quickly led to utter embarrassment. My name is Judy and I am a dork.