Friday, April 13, 2007

A Day In The LIfe

Such a life I lead, some people can hardly believe it. So here it is, a day in the life with some added photo's for your viewing pleasure.



This morning I woke up late because the night before I saw a scary episode of the Golden Girls and I couldn't fall asleep until really late. After a few hours of an intense staring contest with the dog I drove over to the Prince of Peace Abbey for mass.





After mass I got in my sweet 1995 Ford Explorer and headed on over to Carlsbad for a run. I have 35 more days until my triathlon and I've been running pretty much everyday. I was a bit nervous running just 2 hours after consuming nachos for breakfast but it turned out eating actually supplied fuel for me to run; Huh, go figure. One exciting part of my run was seeing nature, dead nature. I ran 4 miles down the beach and then turned around and ran above along the cliffs. When I looked down I saw a giant dead seal. Apparently I was so preoccupied with not breaking my ankle on one of the 8 million rocks on the beach that I missed the giant caucus. Look how big said dead seal is! I am not what you would call observant.







At mile 8 Mr. Lance Armstrong spoke to me through my earphones and said, “This is Lance Armstrong. Congratulations. That was your longest workout yet.” I knew there was more than just my voice in my head! You can imagine my surprise to find out it's Lance Armstrong. I wonder who else is wondering around up there.




After running my 8.16 miles I drove 10 miles to my house because I was summoned by my mom to help her with her new purchase. Today mom bought a Romba. A Romba is a robot. A robot that vacuums your house. I don't trust robots, probably because one tried to kill me once...but that's neither here nor there. My mom had me set up the robot to vacuum our house everyday at 9am. That seems a bit excessive but we gotta keep momma happy. Personally I would let the robot have a few days off so as not to make the robot disgruntled and more likely to kill...

Then I did some other stuff, that's not worth typing...it mostly involved saving some kittens from a fire.

Cats and matches, it's never a good thing.