Monday, April 30, 2007

It's Always Sunny In Portland

Coming up on my last day in Portland and I'm happy to report it has not rained once. But they are calling for rain for the rest of the week. When are people going to realize that this is not just a coincidence. People have been blaming global warming but maybe it's me. When I was in Germany in January everyone thought it was so weird that there was no snow, I leave, snow. Same for Scotland, snow was no where to be found. Weather is scared of me. Weather is smart.
I did many things while here: I ran 20 miles (not all in a row), Went to a Breast Cancer lunch and saw my sister stand with people while she gave them giant fake checks, received the anointing of the sick in a brewery, Went to a wedding, danced at said wedding reception and by far was the best dancer ever, Ate asparagus with Robert, saw Canadian Geese and was mistaken for a goslings mother for a good two minutes, ate, drank, worked and used the facilities in the wilderness of Washington, made a visit to the Mac store and enjoyed tax free Oregon, performed comedy and defended my title of favorite aunt Poopie.