Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bi-Polar Weather Week

After being on one of the last planes to make it out of the ice storms of Kentucky I was more than happy to get home to the 70 degree weather of San Diego. The day after I got back into town I entertained about 50 retired teachers at a luncheon and only was threatened with detention twice.
This was also my first week of an exercise program called P90X. Basically if I do it everyday for the next 3 months I will have 2 percent body fat and abs you can wash clothes on. But the more I think about it if I just did any kind of exercise for an hour a day for 3 months I would be in great shape. So I'm just gonna eat brownies instead. Tonight I had a show at Cal-a-vie Spa and met all sorts of very nice people. Small crowds are always scarier than crowds that reach the thousands. There is something about hearing your audience breathing that's always alarming, I mean it's better than them not breathing because then they would be dead and try explaining that to the Sheriff when they show up and you have 8 dead people, no thanks, I'm not explaining that again.
Tomorrow is a big day. No, not because of the Super Bowl but because I have been enlisted to go try on brides maid dresses...oh there will be photo's a plenty! With my new awkward tan lines from walking 5 miles in the 80 degree sun, I'm going to look smoking hot (said with a thick Midwestern accent to increase hilarity).