Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cold

The weather here has been very icky. Icky for here, it's paradise for people in the mid west like my uncle Rich who is visiting. My mom and I are going to Oahu in a few weeks and so help me if it's not 80 and clear every day I'm going to write a letter to my congressman. The last time I was in Hawaii I was 5 and we stayed there for a month. I'm pretty sure it was part of a witness relocation program. I remember that the native kids would not play with me because I was white; it might have been that my mom use to make me get perms back then. Think Napoleon Dynamite hair. I also remember not bring able to hold it on a bus and peeing on my stuffed animal who was a raccoon named Ricky. I remember George the dog who I fed sand crabs to. I also remember that I do not like poi. The taste was not very memorable and it was grey, good for elephants but not a good combination for food.