Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Countdown

I have about 3 weeks to be surfboard ready. This means my arms need to get use to paddling and the rest of me needs to fit into my swimsuit. I went back to that triple fat burning class last night and the lady who upsets me was there doing her flips and jumps. Instead of leaving and eating brownies in the parking lot I stayed. I stayed and I stood right behind her and made sure that I jumped just as fast as her and my weights were just as heavy as hers. I could not out do her on her outfit though as I do not own any thing bright pink. I plan to return from Hawaii as tan as her, but that's not physically possible. Some one asked her if she had just gotten back from a trip because she was so tan. She explained she self tans a lot and goes to the tanning salon. She has a shade similar to the character Magda in the movie, "There's Something About Mary." I can't compete with that unless I want a carcinoma. So I will just be content in knowing that the triple fat burner class is all this lady had in her life to make her happy and to feel complete. I can't take that away from her; it would be like kicking a puppy. A blind puppy...with a broken leg and no tail.