Thursday, February 17, 2005

Survivor

Oh thank goodness Survivor started again, I now have a sense of adventure in my life. I feel very bad for the ladies of Survivors this season because once again those crafty producers at Survivor pulled a fast one. They said, oh no you can't have your swimsuits and tennis shoes that we said you could pack. You have to wear your pretty dress and clothes that would be horrible to have if you were stranded on an island. Oh those producers. Whatever happened to the "luxury item"? Survivor also makes me think about my plane trip to Hawaii and the possibility of having to go down for a crash landing and me hanging out on an island for a while. I can tell you one thing, I am boarding that plan in my bathing suit, walking shorts and comfortable shoes just in case. I think I have been watching too much Lost because I have also been reading up on what to do if I encounter a polar bear on said deserted pacific island. I also need to do some sit ups just in case there is a news crew when I get rescued off the polar bear island; those survivor women need to "pull it in or name it" as my mom likes to say. She will of course be on the plane with me and that is convenient because she can make me eggs in the morning, on the island, with the polar bear.