Tuesday, May 31, 2005

1,800 Catholics Can't Be Wrong

I had a fun time this weekend at the Life Teen 20th Anniversary weekend. I had a really fun set on Saturday night followed by Tom Wilson and then the band, Green Day...no wait it was Third Day. I met all sorts of cool people and ate food that I didn't have to cook, so that was a bonus. I was blessed to stay at Paris Hilton's sisters Hotel; Anaheim Hilton.

Classy.

On the way home from the conference my Ford Explorer went, "KAKLUNK" on the freeway. I just turned up the radio like I usually do and that seemed to take care of the problem. But then later that afternoon when I was driving down to San Diego to meet my friends for the Padre game it happened again and this time I couldn't get it out of gear. I think my car knows when my checking account dips below a certain amount of money. I'm so glad I bought that new transmission a month ago, it was totally worth it! I'm taking it in this afternoon and if it needs any money to fix it, I'm just going to have to put it to sleep.
I'll just walk to the beach with my 10 foot surfboard on my head like my forefathers did when they wanted to surf.