Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Where Do You Buy Your Corn?

I buy mine at Walmart and when I was there today buying my watermelon and corn I overheard something I must share. Of course you buy the corn and watermelon in any part of the store but I am a purist and insist on purchasing and checking out in the lawn and garden center. While in the check out line the couple in front of me were admiring the patio furniture. Admiring to the point of laying down in one of the lounge chairs and commenting, "oh honey, this is so comfortable. It would freak out the dogs because it rocks but it would look good in the living room."

Have you heard the expression, it's funny because its true? Well this calls for the expression it's sad because it's true.

Just one more example of why I will always buy corn at Walmart.