Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallows Eve


Look.
If people can get free money from the government I can get free fun size candy bars right? Most of the punks who were way too old for trick-or-treating were taller than me anyway so I didn't feel to awkward. Plus, with my awesome Wal-Mart sweatshirt with built in mask, I fit right in as a super-model. I think I was the only trick-or-treater on the block who quit because their knees and back hurt.

I think the highlight for me was my sister trying to paint my nephew to complete his Bart Simpson costume. She got one arm done when she decided to read the bottle. Non-toxic does not necessarily mean you should paint your 8 year old with it. With his older brother in the background continually yelling "is that lead based paint?" Mikey got a bit nervous and a bit itchy. So we washed his arm off with only a mild redness as proof that he was ever yellow.