Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's a Bird, no...what the heck is that?

Back from Florida and I had a great time. I met some really cool people and that's weird considering it is so hot in Florida. Here in Southern California we do not have this thing called "humidity" and for that I am grateful. Several times I left the door open so I could in fact try to cool down the whole state with the AC but alas, it did not work. I learned all about the joys of sitting in the exit row of the plane and how it can be just like first class, except different. I experienced the surreal act of watching 'Golden Girls' for an hour and a half until I realized I was not watching the TV show but actual elderly women outside my window. Surprisingly they were just as entertaining as Blanche, Sophia, Dorothy and Rose. I was fascinated with a large bird that I have never seen where I live until someone explained, "that's no bird, it's a bug"!