Thursday, September 03, 2009

SAN to CLE

Leaving today for Cleveland, Ohio to perform at Oberlin College. I only have 6 hours of flight time so I will have to manage my time very carefully. This means no small talk with the person next to me. I'm going to launch into my profession right away. I'm going to have to not dance around the fact that I make funny for money. It's always awkward at first, especially because I often have a scowl on my face. It's not that I'm mad, I think I received some bad botox once and my brow just natural gravitates down. So when hearing I'm a comedian it's a bit comical because of my demeanor, but I guess that just proves that I am a comedian right off the bat.
The very best news is that it is September and that means all new movies. This guarantees no more "Hotel for Dogs" or "My Life in Ruins". As a back up my ipod is loaded of Season 4 disk 2 of The Golden Girls. Please control your jealously, it is not becoming of you. I'm excited to leave California because it's getting harder and harder to breathe here. Asthma and wild fires go together like Ashes and sweat or Dorritos and gum. If you hear of a passenger being thrown off a Continental flight today it might because I forgot to charge my ipod or I'm sitting next to a clown.

+++UPDATED+++
Someone thought it would be a cruel joke to show "My Life in Ruins" from San Diego to Houston...I was not amused.