Wednesday, November 10, 2004

bodily functions

This morning I awoke to a foul smell. At the foot of my bed one of my dogs had a rough night and blew chunks all over my carpet. It's kind of like waking up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee, except different. My gag reflex prohibits me from touching or looking at chunks so my mom was called in.

We have a long driveway in the "country" so we don't get a lot of visitors. So when our doorbell rang today and there was no car in the driveway we just let the dogs bark and didn't even go to the door. There were only a few types of people it could be: Mormons or other religious group who hate us Catholics, Salesman (but really what kind of salesman doesn't have a vehicle), or an axe murderer. Turns out my dog thought it was the latter. He must have been really scared because he barked so hard he pooped his pants. Unfortunately for our carpet and wasn't wearing any pants.

I will be at the Comedy Store in La Jolla tonight. Show starts at 8pm and there is a $5 cover and a 2-drink minimum.