Thursday, November 11, 2004

Lifetime Television for Women?

I think not. What kind of sick network thinks that I don't need to watch Golden Girl's on Thursday thru Monday night? Sure it's on twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon, but I need it six times a day! Do they not play it because they think I am out on dates and don't have time for Dorthy, Blanche, Rose and Sophia? Well I'm home Thursday thru Monday night and I am going to write an angry letter to the so-called "Television for Women" network and you can bet there will be many words in bold!

The Comedy Store was packed tonight and it was fun. Even at 10pm when people were starting to leave, there was still over a hundred drunkards ready to laugh. I went after Vicki and since we both live in Vista the transition was smooth. I did stand up Monday thru Thursday this week and didn't get paid for it once, so I must really like it or something. Or I am extremely stupid, either way it keeps me off the streets.