Wednesday, November 17, 2004

In and Out

After finding out I had lost two pounds I did what anybody in my situation would do, I went to In and Out. After ordering my double-double proteins style no onions I pulled ahead and waited in line and that's when I saw it. Through the back window I saw a member of the food service industry blowing her nose. Now she must have had a real bad cold because she was honking and honking and if that wasn't bad enough she then checked her Kleenex. I guess to see if she had caught what ever came out of her nose. Now I admit that I blow my nose when I have a cold, heck I have even been know to check out my Kleenex, but here's the differen...I don't do it in front of the people who's food I am preparing (unless they deserve it).
This message is for the blonde girl who works at the In and Out in Vista: PLEASE BLOW YOUR NOSE AWAY FROM THE WINDOW, MAYBE THE BATHROOM? I guess the real message is, stay in school kids that way you can blow your nose in your office and not in a fast food joint.