Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Letter W

I don't know why everyone was against the letter W. Do they hate the letter M? It's just a W turned upside down, come on people! I guess people 18 to 24 are not that scared of P. Diddy because there was just as much minority and youth vote as there was in 2000. We aint scared of you Diddy! Was there a surge of closet W fans out there? When I watched Bruce and all the Rockers I thought for sure that would work to get out the vote. But it was like a high school election when all your friends say they will vote for you and then they just forgot to because they assumed you couldn't lose because everyone was going to vote for you. Kerry ran a great race but it's over and now we have to get ready for Hilary in 4 years. God Bless America.

I can see right away that the movie Ray is not a comedy. If it was the scene when Ray Charles carries his wife over the threshold, her head would bang into the door. It doesn't so it's a drama.