Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Celebration Station: Clearwater, Florida

I ain't gonna lie, it's just nice to be out of the house.

Tonight was my triumphant return to comedy after the Chuck Norris incident and I was relieved to find the tumor they took out did not contain my sense of humor. The doctor said he didn't take it out (my sense of humor) but he also said a bunch of other stuff I didn't believe so I was a bit weary of my first time back performing since the whole being funny for a career thing pays for such humorless tumors to come out.

My favorite thing about performing comedy at Celebration Station (which is a distant cousin to the Chuck E. Cheese) other than the constant bells and bright lights which have been known to cause seizures in lab rats are their colorful signs.

And for the record their chicken strips are not made entirely of dead lab rats. Only partially.