Monday, June 18, 2007

Last Thursday...

Last Thursday I was in Tampa, Florida where I was lucky enough to score some tickets from my friends at Spirit FM to the baseball game. The Padres were in town and I just happen to have a Padre shirt with me and sunflower seeds so it was very convenient. I was very concerned that I would indeed catch on fire while watching the game in the noon day sun until my friend Russ explained that Tropicana Field is an indoor field. A what? Baseball when not played outdoors is as my dad would say, communist. It was then explained to me that if they did not have a roof it almost every game would either be rained out or some how other interrupted since baseball season and hurricane season run together and like Doritos and gum, just don't mix.
So I watched inside baseball and as you can tell by the picture, I was very frightened and confused. The Padres won 7 to 1 and I got some free plastic things to beat together which I would never do at an outside game but, on account that I was inside it was OK.

Next time.....we discuss, the car ride and what happens when you get carsick while on a bridge.