Wednesday, June 06, 2007

'Unstable' German Ruins a Perfectly Good Day

Having just been to the Vatican, I know this is something they really frown upon. Heck, in the summer you can't even wear tanks tops, so the whole jumping over the barrier and on to the popemobile is a real no-no!
"A 27-year-old German man managed to jump onto Pope Benedict's uncovered popemobile in a dramatic breach of security which has triggered fears for the safety of President George Bush when he visits the Vatican on Friday."

"[The man] was not trying to kill [the Pope] but attract attention to himself," he said.

But because Pope Benedict is SO cool, this didn't even phase him. If he was playing "2 for flinching" he wouldn't get hit in the arm. That's my Pope! I wonder if he and W will talk about me on Friday. It's weird when two people you know hang out together and your not there. I'm sure I'll get a text from one of them with an inside joke. I'd tell you about it but then it wouldn't be an inside joke then would it?