Friday, June 01, 2007

Puffers

I can't believe that just 4 months ago I was winding up the European tour in Bonnie Ole Scotland. Pictured with me are 2 bouncers I met at the local pub. I believe their names are Lenny and Squiggy.

I must admit that Vista is a lot like Glasgow. For one thing the weather, wait no. Um, the food is similar because, wait, no. OK, so there are few similarities but I do miss it. I wonder if people ever miss Vista?

Vista is a lovely place to live. We do have the perfect temperature year round, but I suppose that can only get you so far in life. For example, I am gorgeous but that has only carried me so far. At some point you have to have some kind of talent. Thank God for my ability to diagnose impossible medical cases at the clinic...oh wait no, that's House. I sometimes get my life and the television shows I watch mixed up. Most of the time it's not a problem but when I watch a lot of Law and Order I sometimes scare my mom.