Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Boundaries!


We all enjoy boundaries right? I don't come to your house and go through your underwear drawers, not because I don't want too, but because it just isn't right.
Well, yellow labs don't have boundaries. Chewie, my sisters dog who has lived with us for almost 2 of his 3 years alive is a yellow lab.
When he first arrived he slept on the floor and was very content. My golden retriever Mac, has always slept at the foot of my bed and made sure Chewie knew it was his bed and he was just letting me sleep there while I was home. But after 2 years Mac and Chewie are buddies and they share things, like the bed. Slowly but surely Chewie has crept his way up onto the bed. And no I don't have two 70 pound dogs laying at my feet, I have one laying on my feet and one snuggling up under my neck. Chewie likes to snuggle. Chewie also snores.
Last night was pretty ridiculous, I woke myself up because I couldn't breath. I have asthma and thought I was having an attack. But coming to my senses out of a sound sleep I realized that I was not having an attack but Chewie was sleeping on my head.

Chewie loves too much.

Chewie has seen the boundary and he has not only broken it but chewed it up and spit it out.