Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dentist Elf


At 9 am tomorrow I have a stupid dentist appointment because I have a stupid cavity. I was suppose to go in and get it filled a month ago but I was on a plane going somewhere so I cancelled it but now I have to go and face the stupid drill. I hate the drill. I hate smelling and seeing smoke that is coming from my own mouth. I called the dentist office on Friday and asked the receptionist to please tell the dentist that I don't want any silver fillings in my mouth anymore. Let's try to camouflage the mercury in my mouth or whatever it is, Kryptonite, I don't know.
Tomorrow, as a sort of last breakfast I will consume a few caramel sugared nuts, a peanut butter sandwich and other things that will stick between my teeth. Sure it will be gross for him but it is his job, let him deal with it. He's going be the only one get paid for being there and I'm going to be the one in pain and freaking out having another human beings hand in my mouth not to mention a power drill. Stupid cavity.