Monday, December 05, 2005

I Am a Dork.

I just looked up what time kick boxing is tomorrow morning at the YMCA.
It's at 9:15 AM.
I set an alarm on my phone that says 'kick boxing' and it will go off 40 minutes before the class starts.
I even programmed the alert noise to be my nephew Mikey saying, "Hey Jewd, DO IT" so as to motivate me.

But I know in the depths of my being, I won't go to that class.

Sure right now at 8pm the night before I have every intention of going and hitting and kicking my way to physical perfection (I am so close by the way). But in the morning it will be cold, I will be grumpy and eating pancakes will seem like a better idea than driving all the way to the YMCA to go to kick boxing. Besides most car accidents happen within 2 miles of your home, so why take the chance? And why do car accident happen within 2 miles from your home? I would move cause it sounds like you live in a rough neighborhood. Besides if I went to that class, there would undoubtedly be someone in the class that would be really annoying and then I would be forced to make fun of them in my head and what if that button that stops my thought from becoming outloud was on the fritz and I accidentally called someone a horrible name? That would most definitely do damage to someone's happy day. Although really how happy can someone's day be going who is wearing pink leg warmers and a matching head band!

So you see I cannot go to kick-boxing tomorrow morning but instead will stay at home and glorify God by eating pancakes.