Tuesday, December 27, 2005

IM I Cried

dasjewd: r u watching the office?
dasjewd: it's funny
dasjewd: i like it
dasjewd: i like chocolate
dasjewd: hello?

I talk to people on IM all the time...they always don't talk back.

dasjewd: you know what would be cool?
jewdsdad: I'm busy
dasjewd: If they would play Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass during my YMCA kick boxing class
dasjewd: that would get the ladies heart beat elevated
jewdsdad: ok then
dasjewd: Whipped Cream, I like that song of theirs

The main problem, as I see it most of my friends are online when they are at work. And supposedly they have to "work" at work. But when I think about it in my head I feel like it's my service no my ministry for them to keep them entertained while they are "working". If they really didn't want to IM at work perhaps they would not be signed in the first place. I should really email their bosses, better yet I will instant message them!