Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mr. Neil Diamond said to tell you, "Hello Again, Hello"


That's right, mom and I saw Mr. Neil Diamond last night in concert and let me tell you, I'm a believer!

Not only can he dance better than Robert Goulet but he wears sequence better than Liberace. He is a stud!

His side burns are just long enough, you don't want them to actually touch your chin but just skirting your cheeks, horizontal to your nose. Mr. Neil Diamond is also in very good shape for a 64 year old, It must be from the excessive dancing he does during the bridges in his songs.

After seeing the general population of Mr. Neil Diamond's audience, I left with very high self esteem. I don't mean to be cruel but just cause Mr. Neil Diamond wears sequence and you like his music, doesn't mean it's ok for you to wear sequence as well.

To continue our Mr. Neil Diamond experience mom and I are watching the "Jazz Singer" while eating rum balls and drinking tea. We party it up on a Thursday night in Vista just like rock stars, except different.