Monday, January 16, 2006

Don't Mess With Me: I Have "Friends" in New Jersey




From my hotel room in Jersey I could see the Manhattan skyline. The people in Manhattan think they are really cool, but their view is New Jersey, so there. Aint no party like an East Coast party with Nuns and Brothers! I had a great time performing for crazy college students and hope to go back east again soon to perform my shtick at some Universities. I had a great time Saturday night when I took the PATH into the city. The PATH is a tunnel of death. It's a train that goes under the Hudson river and right into ground zero. I still can't believe I went on a train that goes underwater on purpose. I can see how I could have gotten on by accident thinking it was a line for free cupcakes, but oh man all I could picture was one little leak in the giant tube of despair and it gives a whole new meaning to "sleeping with the fishes". Once there we took a cab to a cool place where supposedly Mike Myers hangs out but he wasn't there, I think he might of been sleeping as it was rather late and he is a Canadian and you know how those Canucks go to bed early. On the way back to Jersey it started to snow and once again I said a prayer of thanksgiving to God for giving my dad the brains to leave the snowy Tundra and raise his children in the sun of California.